DriverRehab WA is an NDIS registered Occupational Therapy Driving Assessment and Training organisation. If you, or a member of your family, has a disability please contact us, or have your NDIS coordinator contact us, and we can talk you through the best way forward.
- NDIS may require us to conduct a driver trained occupational therapist off-road assessment and an on-road assessment
- We provide assessments in both automatic and manual cars
- Once you have set up an NDIS account, we can work out a plan to meet your specific requirements
- Our driving instructors are experienced in driver rehabilitation and in teaching people with learning disabilities
- Your on-road and off-road driving assessment will be undertaken with our specially driver trained occupational therapists.
Contact Form for NDIS Clients
Alternatively, contact us direct at email@example.com